Thursday, March 27, 2008

I <3 FRIENDS

So last night I had so many emotions rolled up into one evening I thought I would burst! Without rambling on for hours (and getting way too emotional) I will say there were mainly three elements to my night that made for such a strange experience: new life, old friends, and death. They all included friends, so today I have thought a lot about my friends which brings me to my blogging. Being single and loving every bit of it, for now, my relationship with my friends means the world to me!!! I can't thank all of you enough for all that you bring to my life! *insert tear here* LOVE MY FRIENDS!!! I mean that from the bottom of my heart even if I am a bit of a smart @$s along the way :-) Now with that said, I know what all of you are thinking....Kasey where are your pictures! For someone who takes pics like the paparazzi I sure fall short on posting them on this here blog. I will get myself into a 6 step program and get on that!!!

2 comments:

Korey and Brandi said...

Kasey you are the best! I am so happy to have you in my life more!! You are such a strong person and I really respect you and love having you for a friend! You and the girls have brought great friendship back into my life! Its nice that after all this time we can still be great friends! I hope you know that I am always here for you and would do anything for you!!!
Love you tonz Brandi

Megan said...

Kasey, Kasey, Kasey, what can I say. What did we decide, almost 20 years we have been friends?? I must admit, I wasn't always the best friend. I sure was selfish, putting myself and my boyfriends first. It has taken a few life experiences to know just how important good friends really are. I know you know now that I am here for you and would do anything for you...be it pulling a swimfan or just being an old friend who is here to listen. Love you Triangle Bangle:)