Monday, November 24, 2008

THE PRE PARTY 11-20-08

We have been talking about the release of the Twilight movie for months! So before the crazy times at the movie started, we all met at my house. I guess it was a good idea to get us all pumped for the movie :-) I don't remember the last time I had so many people in my house! It was so fun to get everyone together! We even took a Twilight quiz! And the winner...JENNI! Way to go girl! Lindsey and Tanya made me a cake and brought me a crown for my birthday...they are too cute! Thanks ladies! I won't make a habbit of wearing the crown ;) he he he

2 comments:

Rat Fam said...

Thanks for the stuff for Maddy's shirt she LOVED it! She thought it was cool she had the same words on her shirt as you! OH-yeah and thanks for teaching me how to bling things for her! I hope she will always be as sparkly as you always are!

tanya said...

We sure know how to have fun at a party huh?! Wish I had the creativity to make a cool shirt!