Tuesday, May 6, 2008

BOOK TAG

I got tagged by Alisa, so here goes. The rules are:

1. Grab the closest book to you (it has to have at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Tag 5 other people.

Ha Ha Ha so I am reading The Memory Keeper's Daughter and page 123 is the start of a chapter and says 1970...so that is pretty boring!
But on page 122 there was a line that I underlined so I will share it...they are talking about a geode...
" He held it, warming in his palm, thinking off all the mysteries the world contained: layers of stone, concealed beneath the flesh of the earth and grass; these dull rocks, with their glimmering hidden hearts."

So now I tag: Jane, Melinda, Janae, Raegan and Megan

1 comments:

Megan said...

Ah crap, where is a book? Hey, where are the Dirks pics????