Wednesday, May 21, 2008

VIVA LAS VEGAS FOR DIERKS :-)

Better late than never...the first weekend in May I went to Vegas and here is the story :-)What a blast!!! I have been to a million concerts and this was bar far one of the best shows I have ever seen! It may have had a little something to do with the beautiful venue...the great friends...or the front row view ;) We got stuck in lovely Vegas traffic and were sure we would never make it in time. Well, my skillful driving got us to the Red Rock Resort with time to spare. We waited in line for about an hour and met these cute girls, Abby and Christy. Abby is Tina and Christy the pregnant brides maid in Tony N Tina's Wedding @ The Rio. They too were there for a little eye candy that night!
I have to admit, I was not so excited about Bucky Covington opening for Dierks. Boy did I change my mind on that real fast! He was a lot of fun to watch...not to mention his hottie brother on the drums :-)
Then Dierks...what can I say...AMAZING!!! I could watch him all night! He has such great energy and an awesome voice! What a wonderful night!














4 comments:

Megan said...

Awesome pics! Geeg looks a little "sleepy" lol

Debbie said...

Mr. Korver????

Angie said...

Dierks is HOT!! you guys look like you had some fun:)cant wait to see you in july!

emily said...

Looks like a blast!! My only concert in Vegas was for Pearl Jam and it ROCKED!!!! SO fun!