Sunday, June 1, 2008

MEMORIES FROM MEMORIAL DAY

I have always had such great memories from Memorial day weekend and this year came through for me! My mom told me we would be leaving at 7:00 am and let's just say we got off to a late start because of me ;) Hey I'm not a morning person! So a little after 7:00 we were off!(Mom, Grandma, Cousin Tyler, Cousin Hope, Sister Haley and Nephew Carter) The ride down started off a little sleepy but after an all too funny time ordering some breakfast at McDonalds we all woke right up! Then we ended up playing some crazy car game that made us all laugh pretty hard!


This is the back of the car with the flowers...and Grandma toned it down this year! She buys so many flowers! She is such a doll! Her relatives are lucky to have her!!!


This is the house that my Grandma grew up in...can you say tiny! Her mother raised her and her two brothers alone! What a strong woman! My Grandma lost her husband 27 years ago and talk about a strong woman! I don't think in all these years I have ever heard her complaine about being alone. I know she misses Grandpa terribly but she is such a positive woman! I am so blessed to have gotten even a little of their strength!



2 comments:

vijayfam said...

That is one cute nephew you have there miss!

paulnmea said...

Kasey,

Of Course we remember you! We had so much fun that one night at your house with the Kerr's. It seems like you are doing well. We see your parents every once in awhile when we come up. Cute blog...we will definately check up. Oh and can I tell you how jealous I am that you saw Dierks...don't tell Paul! Ha.