Thursday, June 19, 2008

KAMIE AND MATINA'S WEDDING 06-14-08










My cute friend Kamie married her high school sweet heart Matina on Saturday, June 14th. The ceremony was at Thanksgiving Point and they could not have asked for better weather! (it did get a little hot just sitting in it but they made cute little fans for all the guests) They both were in all white and looked amazing! Later that night the reception was held on the 23 floor of the Wells Fargo Building. Her cute little niece sang a song for them, her sisters did a dance, her dad sang (he pulled out all the stops and did a little Elvis) and then she danced. It was so awesome! Such talent that family has! For the last few months at work I think the wedding is all we have talked about. Not sure what we will do now...I guess work! I forgot how many little details go into a day like this but it turned out beautiful!!! Congrats and best wishes to the newlyweds!

2 comments:

Nate & Lindsey said...

I am so sad I coudn't be there but I love the pics to give me a visual of what it was like! Love ya Kc

~AliSa~ said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun! Wish I could have been there. Hey I'm coming out there next week and will be out there for a little over 2 weeks so we need to get together!