Friday, August 1, 2008

NICEA'S PARTY 07-26-08




My friend Kamie invited Carter and I to a birthday party for her niece. It was her first birthday and they had a big party at their church. To say the least, Carter had a great time! He was mezmorized by Toa, Kamies dad, while he played with his band. Then when all the girls were dancing he even went up by the stage and was clapping for them. So cute! On the way home I looked in the rear view and I could see the eyes start to close and he tried to fight it. Finaly he just gave in and fell asleep. He was the best date I could have taken ;) even if he did fall asleep before I got him home!


2 comments:

Kassie said...

It was so nice to have you there! and your nephew is a freakin STUD! We'll see you Thursday!! Can't wait.. hahaha

Ku'uipo said...

I'm so glad you came! Thank you for sharing this special day with us!