Saturday, July 26, 2008

CARTER HARD AT WORK 07-21-08


One of my favorite things in life is when my nephew comes to see me at work. I know, pretty simple favorite ;) He just makes my day! I work on a 10 key all day and most days can't wait to be done with it! When he comes to my office that is the first thing he reaches for. Maybe that has something to do with the fact that it is the only thing with buttons that I will let him play with. So today when my sister came in with him I just had to get a picture of him working away! So cute ;)


1 comments:

Ashley said...

He's a cutie! What's your schedule like? Do you want to try to get together this week? Sarah is leaving for Houston on Sat. and will be gone 'till THe next Sat. I have Jess' email address. Do you want to try and get together Thursday night and grab dinner? Let me know (ashley@shupe.net)