Wednesday, July 23, 2008

THIS BALL IS FOR YOU! 07-09-08

It was a night out at the Bee's game for Big Brothers Big Sisters! My little and I were sitting front row down on the third base line watching the other team warm up. A few of the players kept looking over and giving "the eye"! I couldn't figure out what was going on. Then, one of them walked over and handed me a baseball...with his # on it! So funny! We got a good laugh out of that for the rest of the night! When the game was over and the players were walking off the field, they came right by us again and said "Now don't forget to call!" So I did...he he he! It was a little late and none of my friends could go out...so I did! Two of the players got called up to go play in the majors so they were celebrating before they left.





2 comments:

Shannon said...

This kind of thing used to happen to you all the time. Remember your pen pal that you met at the JSMB? Crazy! I am so glad to have found your blog!

Rat Fam said...

Too bad #26 was married he was a hottie! We had a blast sitting with you, Thanks for the invite!!