Sunday, July 13, 2008

COOKIES WITH MY LITTLE SIS 06-21-08

I asked my "little sister" what she wanted to do for an activity today and she wanted to bake. Well baking is not my thing but I can do home made oreo cookies...so today we baked! She is such a smart girl! It is a lot of fun to watch her figure things out. We did a lot of laughing because she had to help me figure the oven out :-) She got to take a plate home to her family and I took a plate to work...I think everyone was happy about this!




4 comments:

Malissa said...

I think I came the wrong day to work! Those look yummy! P.S. you make amazing food and I think that nobody is fooled by you pretending that you are not a good cook!

emily said...

Yum! Haven't had those in forever! It was fun catching up with you some today!

Megan said...

Baking is not your thing??? I beg to differ. K, the next time you make something yummy, call me and I'll come over;)

Nate & Lindsey said...

Those were amazing! It is sooo good to see a glimpse of your little sis! Fun Kasey! Love ya