Thursday, July 17, 2008

DINNER WITH THE VASHAWS 06-28-08

Anytime I am at the Vashaw's and my mom calls, Joe has to give her a hard time for never inviting him over. Now any of you that know my mom are well aware that everyone is always welcome at her house...so Joe has nothing to back his argument :) Even if she didn't like him she would still invite them over just to give her a reason to have a party! So we finally figured out a day that worked for everyone and had a BBQ. Mom made great food as always and the kids had a blast playing in the yard...they even took Papa Jim on in a sword fight! I don't know if they really won or if he just got too tired to go on! Then they got the waggon out and made Joe run all over the yard with them in it. Before you knew it, Bonnie and I were doing cartwheels! I think we were laughing more than anything! Joe was amazed that after being married to Bonnie for all these years he never knew she could do a cartwheel...hey we girls have to keep a few tricks up our sleves :-) Love you guys! Thanks for such a fun night!!!







1 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey my long lost friend! SO happy to see you found my blog! How are you? It was fun to read your blog and see what you've been up to. You look great (as always)! We need to hook up some time and do an old roomie dinner or something. It would be great to see you!!