Sunday, July 13, 2008

OUT OF TOWN 06-21-08

Some of my favorite girls, Molly and Ali, live out of town...TOOELE ;) I always give them a hard time about living so far away and they make fun of me when I go out there for being a city girl! So I packed a lunch and headed out to see them! I got there a little too late and missed the Derby but I got to hang out with them so it was all worth it! I was really excited about the Derby...haven't been to one for years so I was bummbed that I missed it! I have so much fun with these girls...I feel like I have been friends with them for years! I also got to see Molly's girls, Maddie and Abbi...love them!!!
Me, Ali and Abbi
Maddie and I
Molly and I

1 comments:

Lignell Family said...

Kasey,

I am doing great just getting fatter each day!! We are very excited though. How are things going for you??