Saturday, October 11, 2008

HOPPER 09-12-08

I am always the one to drive by myself everywhere so I don't get stuck in one place...lol! So, after the birthday dinner at the parents, I went to see my friend Russell at Piper Down and then to Highlander to see my girls! Because of this, my friend Anna gave me a new name...Hopper! She said it is because I can't ever stay in one place...I keep trying to tell them it is because I don't want to miss out on anything :-) Russell and I...I am the WORST at serious face...but this kinda worked...lol

Anna and Hopper ;)
Amy singing away...amazing!
Yes Anna...you think you can dance!
The girls!
This is Amy's favorite pic of me...the best part about it, I look like I am having a great time but I was trying to get away from Jamies nasty Gene Simmons tounge and Anna would not let me! The smile on my face would lead you to believe I was having fun, but I had the giggles and was freakin out...I get totally grosed out by toungs, saliva and most of all chewed gum!!!!! I know...I work in dentistry...pretty strange :-)

1 comments:

Debbie said...

CRAZY GIRLS! How are you? I haven't talked to you in a long time.