Tuesday, April 8, 2008

BEAUTIFUL DAY

So just this past Sunday I got to spend the day with three of my favorite people! My nephew Carter, my sister Haley and Megan (my long lost sister ;) Carter will be turning 1 on May 2, so Haley asked Megan to use her amazing talent and take pictures of him. It was so much fun! We walked around Gardner Village and Megan just snapped pics of Carter the whole time! (the beauty of digital) He was such a good boy and only started to fuss a little towards the end. So here is the link to Megan's website and just a few of the pics...check it out!
http://www.megantaylorphotography.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

~AliSa~ said...

KASEY!!! Hey I found your blog randomly. Love it and how is everything going?

Randee said...

I just went to Megan's link to look at the pics of your nephew. So cute!!! Tessa was sitting on my lap and said, "I want to get him, I want to get him for my present.". Goofy girl. So cute!

Megan said...

That was good times. Hopefully we can do it again sometime soon. He is yummy!

emily said...

Hey! I didn't know you had started your blog! YAY! OK- those are the cutest pics ever!! Is that your friend Megan from HS? She does an awesome job! Cute boy!