Thursday, April 17, 2008

KUTV 2 NEWS


So this morning, before any of you had even opened you eyes, I was on the morning news with my "little sister". 2 News was broadcasting live from Jason's Deli @ Gateway for the casting call for the show Big Brother. They took that chance to bring on the Big Brothers Big Sisters program from Utah and tell a little about it. My "little" (Melissa) and I were asked to go for a short interview with Casey Scott. It was a lot of fun! Casey was really good with the kids and they were all excited about being on tv ;) So here is my little plug for the BBBS program....get involved! I know most of my friends are mothers and that takes up ever last second of your time but if you know anyone that you think would be interested, I would highly recomend it! What a great experience!!!

I am such a spaz....my camera sat neatly in my purse the whole morning! Therefore, I have no pics for this post! LAME! I will blame it on the fact that I woke up at 4 am!!! AHHHHH

3 comments:

The Redhead said...

Well hello there MISS Kasey! I was wondering who had left this comment on my blog and now Im stalking yours! How are you? I clicked on the link to the pics of your nephew and first of all I can't believe he is 1 yr old already, he is soo cute. Secondly, I think Megan did a great job and I sent her an email to see if she wants to take some pics of my crazy kiddos. Is that the same Megan that dated Tyler forever ago? Did they date? I can't remember. My mom must have told your mom at Bonko about the blog. You should click on my sister Angies blog, she'll give you a good laugh! Im linking you on mine so I can keep tabs on ya!

Megan said...

I'm totally bummed I missed it. Did you dvr it? If you did I want to watch it.

emily said...

How cool. Wish I could have seen you on tv! You are so sweet to be a part of such a great organization and help them out.