Saturday, April 26, 2008

TRIP TO THE ZOO

A few years ago when I lived in Virginia, I met Bonnie and her brand new baby Kaylen. I instantly fell in love with this family! They were like having a little bit of Utah in Virginia (neither Bonnie or her husband Joe are from UT but she did go to Utah State so that counts ;) They were always having Dave and I over for dinner or movie nights. Now, a few years and three kids later, I am now so lucky to have them living in Utah! Last Friday, the 18th, Bonnie called and said we are on our way to the Zoo come meet us! It was so much fun! They are a million miles an hour and want to see everything! I love being around them and all of their energy. The Zoo was a perfect idea...the animals kept the girls somewhat occupied so that Bonnie and I could have some "girl time" and chit chat. So thanks to Bonnie, my "nieces" and baby Josh :-) for inviting me to the Zoo! KAYLEN AND SAIGE
ELLIE AND AUNT KASEY







2 comments:

Allison Lindley said...

Hey Kasey!!

Love the blog. As soon as I figure mine out it will look more like yours.

What is your favorite book on this list. I'm getting back into reading.

Allison

Debbie said...

Oh so cute! I miss you!