Thursday, April 24, 2008

GIRL TALK



What a TRIP! So I found this image on Alisa's blog and had to have it! If any of you did not have the chance to play Girl Talk let me just say...you missed out :-) Megan you know we had hours of fun thanks to this game!!! After taking a drive with Megan down memory lane (literally we drove past her old house) it was so fun to reminisce about the good old days! There were HOURS spent in her bedroom playing games, making commercials (I wonder if the Super Bowl needs any because they were good!) and prank calling! This was before caller I.D. and *69! Those were the days :-)

5 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my, I am laughing out loud right now. I need to pull out those old videos. We were, um...still are, hilarious. Good times.

Korey and Brandi said...

Ok I used to play that game all the time! there was some dare you had to do with ice cubes I remember! I love the Kyle Korver pic he is a hottie!!!!

Megan said...

K, what? Kyle Korver is a freakin hottie!!! I wish I could put that on my blog.

Z Love said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SeƱora Daiana said...

Hey it has been a long time. I'm doing great. I like your blog, it's good to see what your up too.