Saturday, September 20, 2008

30 BLISSFULL YEARS ;) 08-10-08

My mom and dad have reached a milestone...30 years of marriage and they still like each other ;) They are amazing people as parents and such great examples of a loving couple! I am so lucky to have them to look up to! We all got together and hung out at their house for dinner and then we (okay fine mostly Haley) made up a game and they had to answer questions about each other, their days of dating, and their marriage. It was so much fun! We learned little things we never knew and got to hear the fun stories about them dating...dad as the hottie basketball player and mom as the sassy cheer leader! Happy Anniversary mom and dad..."sure do love ya"!


They like to sit close ;) o wait...they were playing a game and mom didn't want dad cheating!
Upside down Carter and Uncle Conner
Uncle Curtis teaching Carter how to sit and be nice...that lasted all of 3 seconds
Sassy has the sit and be nice figured right out :-)


2 comments:

Abby and Eric said...

Thanks..I like my purse too! I can't wait to see your latest purse! Carter is getting sooo big. He is a cutie pie! Hope all is well and tell Kayley hello... since she doesn't have a blog. Looks like you have been to a lot of parties... any cute guys?

Mandy said...

Um...Have you read The Host by Stephenie Meyer? I heard that is super good. Haley and I are reading The Last Lecture for our book club and so far it's super good. Also any of James Patterson's books are AMAZING! If you need any of those I have every single book he has ever written. And the Eragon series is pretty fantastic, if you like dragons and wizards. Also A million little pieces and my friend Leonard by James Frey are really really good books. There's a few suggestions..ha ha..I'm a nerd, I know!!