Friday, September 26, 2008

GNO @ THE DISTRICT 08-27-08

For girls night this month we met at the District and had dinner at Red Robin. Then we all walked down to Rocky Mountian Chocolate Factory to satisfy a sweet tooth! The girls working there were so sweet! They were asking us how long we have been friends...yes Megan 20 years :-)...and then told us they thought we were only 22! (?I think it was right ladies?) They told us that they were still in High School and thought it was so cool that we are still friends. After standing on the side walk in front of American Eagle chatting for ever, Megan and I were going to run to Target. We pulled over in front of the store and Megan ran up to see what time they closed...well they were closed so there went our fun right...nope! I got the WORST bloody nose sitting there waiting for her and we could not stop laughing! I had 2 tissues in my car and a nose bleeding like Old Faithful! I kept telling Megan to stop laughing (but I couldn't even stop laughing long enough to tell her to stop) and get me more tissue! Apparently Megan carries an entire roll of T.P. in her car! She says it is because she has kids that are potty training...come on we know...she still hopes to T.P. someones house late at night! So here we sit in front of Target, my nose bleeding, a HUGE ball of tissue so I don't get it on my clothes, laughing and talking! Of all the pictures Megan takes...we didn't capture this tender moment! I guess we will hold it in our hearts :-)

3 comments:

Megan said...

LOL!!!!!!!

tanya said...

well Kasey I am jealous looking at all your blog post you are always having so much fun and so busy with some great girlfriends. Keep up the post so I can live through you! :)

Rat Fam said...

You have great girlsfriends! I'm so glad your nose finally stopped bleeding!