Friday, September 26, 2008

UTAH OPEN...4!!!!! 08-23-08

Golf is so not my thing! I keep saying I am going to take up golf and not sure what my reasoning is. I think it sounds like such a relaxing thing to do...and then I re think and realize it would frusterate the hell out of me I'm sure! I have never been interested in sitting in front of the tv to watch it let alone go and walk the course but when my friend, Kamie, told me her cousin Tony was playing in the Utah Open I deceided to check it out! I called my dad and he was up for going so the plan was to wake up early on a Saturday morning and go check out something we didn't even know if we liked! Curtis, Dad and I went to Farmington and watched a little golf! I am happy to report that I think I like it. I still don't know that I would EVER sit down and watch it on tv...I liked being on the course early in the morning. So I guess we will chalk this up to a succesful adventure...now I may pick up a club!


Tony getting ready to tee off and Toa (Kamie's dad) his caddy

Curtis and Dad

1 comments:

Ku'uipo said...

Nice! Hope you had fun, I still haven't seen Tony live yet. LOL
Did you meet him and Gipper at Kassie's wedding?