Thursday, September 25, 2008

READY...SET...GO! 08-19-08

So my work girls and I headed out for a night at Nascart! Tanya and Abby were well practiced, seeing as they went recently, and had some mad skillz on the track! Way to go ladies! As you can see below they have special helmets for your wearing pleasure! If you are one of the lucky ones who has on open toe shoes...they will provide some stylish kicks for you! I personally dig my socks...that's right...hair nets!!!! You all know there is no way my feet were going into those shoes unprotected!
Be afraid...be very afraid!
Eat your heart out Jimmy Choo!
We had dinner at Parrothead Grill (just off I-15 and 45th) before the big race! If you haven't been here...get there! Good food!


3 comments:

Abby and Eric said...

Can I really be ahead of you on blogging! J/K
The pictures are looking fun... of course you always look so cute. My favorite is the one of you in the helmet. The last time I went to Jack Johnson I think i got high from all the weed getting passed around ha ha!

vijayfam said...

O sister I am so glad you finally went public with your helmet. Never forget how special you are!

Rat Fam said...

We had so much fun! Good times!