Monday, December 8, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 11-27-08

I love Thanksgiving! It is such a fun time of year and I love getting together with my family! It usually ends up a random group of us but always a great time!!! Every year my mom gets a craft for us to do. Something simple and always cute! The girls sit at the table and craft while the guys watch football. This year she did these cute boards that said "gather together in gratitude"! After craft time everyone had to check out the newspaper to see what would be on sale tomorrow morning. I couldn't find anything I couldn't live without. Now Uncle Jeff on the other hand...he is headed to Home Depot for his grinder! He was dead set on this stinkin grinder. I aske him, "Jeff, what are you going to grind?" to which he replied, "Various items that are large that I would like to make smaller!" Well now, that clears it right up! Still not sure what he needs it for ;) Then we all got together to play games and I laughed so hard my face hurt!!! What a fun day!!!




Grandmas YUMMY rolls! I could just have rolls and skip the turkey!

The guys...waiting for food and telling jokes about who knows what ;)
Conner didn't want to watch football...he wanted to watch Angela ;) No, I'm kidding, but funny pic! I got it at just the right time!

Aunt Kristy checking out the sales!
Carter helping his dad check out all the good deals!
One tired little boy!
My parents got this little tunnel from Ikea for Carter to play in...I guess Tyler felt he needed to crawl in it!

Grandma and I....lol Thanks for taking pics Conner :-)

2 comments:

Rat Fam said...

What a fun time! I love the picture of your dad and Carter. . . How precious!

Just Us said...

You are going to have to explain some of these pictures...like why is there a man stuck in a blue tube? Your family is so funny. I bet there is no family party like a Ritchie family party!