Wednesday, December 31, 2008

REFLECTING 12-31-08

i am enjoying some much needed down time...i feel like i go and go and never take advantage of alone time! when i reflect back on 2008 a lot of emotions came over me. this past year has been interesting, trying, exciting, irritating, amazing, groundbreaking, rewarding, changing, heartbreaking, and motivating to say the least! i have learned things about myself and others that has changed the way i look at things in life. my family is amazing and we have had some great times this past year...i'm sure i have a picture of every great time that was had :-)!!! my friends are priceless! i seriously have some of the most amazing friends! it seems like my friends are always there to make up for whatever i am lacking at that time! they are just like an extention of my family and i feel truly blessed to have such wonderful people in my life! the great people in my life inspire me to be a better person! so here is to being a better person in 2009! slowing down a little and taking note of all the greats in my life!!! but for now....off to celebrate the new year!!!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Kasey, you are soooo cute... I always check your blog and love it. It looks like you had way too much fun in 2008!

Debbie said...

looks like a great year!!! what does 09 have in store for the girly girl? maybe a trip to SD to visit the rough clan???? :)

Mom of three ♥ said...

Kasey, I am glad that you found me! I am still trying to get all the emails so I can go private and I will for sure add you. I loved looking at your blog, it has been fun catching up with you!

vijayfam said...

u need to update maam!