Wednesday, December 31, 2008

CRANK THE HOUSE MUSIC 12-26-08

So I LOVE house music! It just makes me want to dance!!! Jorja called me and said some friends of hers were going to The Hotel because they knew someone who was spinning there. Well, I was not sold on the idea because I didn't want to have to deal with parking, plowing through the snow in heels (because you can't not wear cute shoes) and then standing in some stupid line in the freezing cold just to get in. So my first reaction was "NO"! That didn't hold up very well...she talked me into it...or I just gave in easy...not sure which one. So we get downtown and what do you know...front parking spot is wide open! We'll take it!!! Then we walk up to the door man and say, "We are on a list. Our friends are in the club already." So he gets out the list and nope...not on the list! Booo for this! But with a sweet smile ;) and a few nice words...we were in! Off we went for some kick ass music and good times dancing!!!


0 comments: