Monday, December 1, 2008

TWILIGHT - MODEL PICS! 11-21-08


LOL!!! So these pics were too funny not to post! There was a group of models at the Twilight premier that you could have your picture taken with. I guess they are supposed to be the Twilight cast??? Not sure but they take your picture and then you can go to the website to view it. Great marketing! So my friend Aubree, her sister Ashley and I had ours taken. The next day at work, Kamie told me she had her picture taken with the models as well so we just had to see them! Too funny!

3 comments:

tanya said...

that is so funny! The black guys pants look like they are going to fall off! :)

Rat Fam said...

How funny! I saw them there but I just thought all those people wanted their pic taken with a bike. Didn't realize there were models. Yes the pants do look like there are going to fall off not much to the imagination! Now there is marketing! :)

Just Us said...

Those pictures are hilarious!