Wednesday, December 17, 2008

JERMOE & TRACI REHEARSAL 12-05-08


So Friday afternoon Haley, Carter, Grandma and I loaded up the car and took a trip to Cleveland UT for my cousisn wedding. The drive is about 2 hours and Carter was so good the whole way. Haley and I had fun chatting with Grandma and learning things about her. Her memory AMAZES me! She can tell you details about things that happened in her life 50 years ago. I can't even remeber what I did last week! We got to the Cleveland Town Hall about 3 and Mom, Aunt Kathy (mother of the bride) and JaNae (sister of the bride) were hard at work! We hung out there for a bit before the dinner started. Haley and I even got up on stage and did a little river dancing ;) he he he! Once everyone got there, they went through the rehersal and then Jerome (the groom) and his family and prepared a mexican dinner! Who can resist some home made mexican food! Haley and I headed over to Price to get checked into the hotel while Mom stayed to finish up a few things...or so we thought! It was an interesting sight, Haley and I hauling what looked like a weeks worth of lugage into this small town Holiday Inn! We finaly got in our room and Carter was not loving life at this point...so while Haley got ready for bed, Carter and I took a little walk around the hotel in our jams! Then we got back to the room and were trying to settle down when Haley and I got the GIGGLES! She expected me to giggle softly because Carter was asleep...yeah that works well :-) I took a late night run to the local gas station for a nice cold Diet Coke and then Haley and I just sat and waited for Mom...we were sure she said she would be right behind us! Cell phone service down there is not the best so when we tried calling her we kept getting her voicemail. To be honest, we were getting a little worried! Haley fell asleep and just as I was starting to...in rolls Mom at about 1 am....crazy lady!

1 comments:

vicki said...

kasey, you are so beautiful.... love vicki