Wednesday, December 17, 2008

JEROME & TRACI WEDDING 12-06-08

Father of the bride and his little girl :-)


Haley and Traci
Traci and I

The bride...just finished with her hair!



This is the ring pillow that my Mom made out of one of Grandpas old handkerchiefs!
Uncle Jeff...giving Conner "a talk" ;)
So I guess Carter didn't get the memo that we were sleeping in this morning ;) He was up bright and early so seeing as we were in a hotel room that meant all of us were up! I got him to snuggle in with me for a bit and watch cartoons but that didn't last long. Haley ran to get some breakfast, Mom started to get ready and I was watching Carter. I took my eye off him for 2 seconds and I look back and he has gotten under the bed and is eating a french fry...let me just say, we hadn't had fries! AHHHH! Sick! I get the award for best babysitter! After we got all ready we had a few errands to run (ie: a stop at the local Kmart) and then back to Cleveland to help set up for the wedding. The kids ran around while we all tried to get things done. Traci, the bride, got to the town hall just after her cake was delivered and her hair stylist met her there. After checking everything out she was off to getting ready. Haley and I went to JaNae's (just around the corner) and got ready and then back for the wedding. When we got there, the rest of the family was just pulling up. It was fun to sit and chat with everyone before the wedding started and then Aunt Gayle had her purse loaded with treats to keep everyone quiet! After the ceremony, Aunt Kathy had a meat and cheese tray with rolls for the family to make themselves something to eat...why is it those sandwiches tast so good! I guess we were all hungry...Brooke even snuck out to go get Diet Cokes :-) After the wedding party finished with their pictures, everyone was busy setting up tables and getting the reception food ready. Aunt Kathy really overdid it on the desserts! Amazing! Haley and I headed out about 7 and followed Dad, Conner and Angela up the canyon. Carter was ready to get home and truthfully, so was I! All in all it was a great time! CONGRATS to Traci and Jerom!!!

0 comments: